“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.” ― Martin Luther King

Thursday, March 3, 2022

my JOY STORY, is coming to TAMPA BAY!

Yes, This is my JOY STORY, It dawned on me that my joy story was attached to EVERY song that I hear! Every sound has the vibraton of jesus, as my unceasing prayer is for jesus to BE my influencer, My Social Media, My Desire to have this Love as my experience. It was about God getting me into Tampa Bay 39 years ago!  And believe it or not, I was always able to hear the Word of God in all music, at any radio station, or at any church, or any synagogue! I still have a private life that is filled with disfunction! Jesus would reach out to me with anything I heard, as I could feel His deeper meaning in the music around me. 

I moved into Tampa where all music carried God’s Word to me, and still my personal life allowed sin to fester and was heading down a very destructive path. And it hit me this morning that my joy story is God bringing me to TAMPA and the The Joy FM Christian radio station so that I would prioritize listening to His Word!

Right now, it’s an honor to be part of what God is orchestrating; AND you can be a part of it right now, in Lent, in Prayer, In Jesus. . . as a christian life lived out as best as I can here in Tampa Bay.

Right now, You can be part by Giving to the upcoming Friend/Raiser at TheJoyFM.Com. You have a chance to give to making these moments available to Earth’s millions of people for thousands of years.


No comments:

Post a Comment